Cupcake Joy!

delicious designer cupcakes




Monday, March 15, 2010

It begins...

Welcome to my first ever blog!!
I'm excited to think about all the possibilities for new and existing customers and friends of "Cupcake Joy".
I feel very much that I am still at the humble beginnings of hopefully a successful journey. After posting a few photos of my cupcake experiments on facebook, a Uni classmate approached me to make cupcakes for her daughter's birthday party...and the official selling of cupcakes began!
It's been a slow start with only a few other parties, and some very early starts at the local Takapuna markets.
I'm relying on word of mouth to get my name and beautiful cupcakes out there, so if you hear of anyone wanting cupcakes for a wedding, party, gift, or any event, please let me know!
watch this space for new designs and experiments...and also my facebook page, search for cupcake joy!

love
*joy*

1 comment:

  1. YIPEE good luck. How about offering cupcake cooking and decorating classes?

    ReplyDelete